Policy effective since August 2015
At Wahed Invest LLC., protecting your privacy is very important to us. As a financial services firm, we collect and use non-public personal information (NPI) in order to provide our clients (prospective, current, or former) with a broad range of financial services as effectively and conveniently as possible. We are providing this notification to inform you of the types of NPI we collect, our privacy safeguards and sharing practices. We handle all NPI in accordance with this policy.
WHAT IS NPI? WHAT TYPES OF NPI DOES WAHED INVEST COLLECT AND FROM WHOM DO WE COLLECT IT?
Non-public personal information (NPI) is confidential personal information about you that we obtain in connection with providing financial services or products to you. We generally collect non-public personal information about you from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you on applications or other forms (e.g., name, address, income, etc);
- Information about your transactions with us, our service providers, or other parties to transactions; and
- Information we may receive about you from unaffiliated financial service providers (e.g. custodians, insurance agents, attorneys, and consumer reporting agencies).
HOW IS YOUR NPI UTILIZED?
We do not disclose any non-public personal information (NPI) about you without your express consent, except as permitted and required by law. We only share your non-public personal information to:
- Employees of our firm,
- Unaffiliated service providers such as account custodians (i.e., broker-dealers, banks and mutual fund companies),
- Account aggregation services chosen by mutual agreement, and
- Others who need to know such information in order to provide products or services to you.
We will also receive non-public personal information from some or all of the entities listed above. Disclosure of non-public personal information to such parties is unrestricted and facilitated by your agreement and consent.
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect your non-public personal information. Our safeguards include measures to protect your information prior to, during and upon termination of our financial services engagement (i.e., disposal of your data).
DISCLOSING PERSONAL INFORMATION TO NON-AFFILIATED THIRD PARTIES
We do not sell, share or disclose your personal information to persons or entities other than as described above. We will not share or disclose such information to non-affiliated third-party marketing companies.
FUTURE POLICY REVISIONS
Wahed Invest LLC.
12 E. 49th Street, 11th Fl.
New York, NY 10017
Email: [email protected]
Firm Contact: Khalid Yousaf
We are providing this notification to you in accordance with Federal and State regulations.